Alvin cutting mats are professional quality for all kinds of graphic arts, hobby, craft, shop and industrial applications. These self-healing and reversible cutting mats are 3mm thick and extra durable. Made from a unique composite vinyl material designed for both rotary blades and straight utility blades, they provide a long-lasting, non-glare surface that can be cut and slashed constantly without showing marks or cutting lines. Can also be used as a desk blotter or general-purpose work mat.
- Color: Translucent with printed grid on one side. Perfect for use with lightboxes and other see-through applications.
- Size: 24" x 36".
- Self-healing, reversible, non-glare surface is 3mm thick and extra durable.
- Designed for both rotary knives and straight utility knives. Will not dull blades.
- Printed grid pattern includes guide lines for 45 and 60 degree angles and 1/2" grid lines.
- All four edges are fully numbered and graduated with 1/8" hash marks that extend beyond the zero base line for convenience.
- Non-stick surface is impervious to abrasions and liquid spills.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||TM2236|
|Size||24" x 36"|