Princeton Series 4050 Brushes
This is the Princeton flagship watercolor brush - synthetic sable watercolor for and acrylic. Ideal for both amateurs and professionals, the Princeton Series 4050 brush is a beautiful brush that sets the standard for performance. It combines sable-like features with the durability of synthetics. The brush offers excellent color holding capacity, point, and snap.
- Round: An all purpose brush; for fine detail and outlining; thin to thick lines, calligraphy.
- Stroke: Used for lettering, blending and glazing. Long hair length, holds a lot of color, hairs are longer than a shader.
- Wash: For broad strokes and blending. Apply washes of color or finishes.
- Angle Wash: versatile brush used to paint both sharply defined edges and contrasting softly shaded areas like foliage.
- Liner: Very long hairs create consistent thick to thin lines for tree branches, vines and foliage.
- Fan: For blending and softening the edges of other strokes; dry brushing to create hair, trees, shrubbery and grass
Regular Price: $46.50
Plaza Price: $27.90