Millenium - Double Action - Siphon Feed - Internal Mix
The Paasche Millenium airbrush features a thin barrel grip and a cut-away red anodized handle that allows quick pullback of needle mechanism to blow out clogs. Round trigger button rolls under your finger for greater comfort and better control. Optional Color Cup and Bottle Assemblies are available for larger volumes of paint. The Millenium airbrush shares the same pressure and volume air requirements as the VL Airbrush.
- Size #3: Medium Fluids-Spray Pattern 1/32"- 1¼" (.73mm Tip opening)
- Recommended Air Pressure: .5 to 1 CFM @ 20 to 45 lbs. depending on tip size and fluid being sprayed. Clean, dry air is essential for best results
- MIL Size #3 Double-Action Airbrush
- VL-189 Head Protecting Cap
- VL-¼-OZ Metal Color Cup (¼oz/7cc)
- VL-1-OZ Color Bottle Assem. (1oz/29cc)
- H-194 Bottle, Cap/Gasket (1oz/19cc)
- A-34 Hanger
- V-62 Wrench
- A-1/8-6 6' Air Hose w/Couplings
- TTALB "22 Airbrush Lessons" Booklet
- Parts List
The MIL Airbrush Design is a Trademark (™) of Paasche Airbrush Company.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||MIL-SET|