Artists, designers, and crafters will find the general-purpose Prism projector ideal for projecting all varieties of high contrast line art, patterns, and designs. The Prism features an optically ground lens (200 mm) that both enlarges, up to 20 times, and reduces, down to 80%. An exclusive 7" x 7" glass top-loading area with removable cover accommodates most copy including books and 3-D objects. Illuminated by two 250-watt photo bulbs for a whiter and brighter image. Fan cooled and thermally protected to keep originals cooler and protected. 5-year warranty. Made in the U.S.A.
- Enlarges artwork and small 3-D objects up to 20 times and reduces to 80% of the original size with one lens.
- Vertical projection of 80% reduction up to 3½ times enlargement onto a tabletop with accessory Prism Table Stand (#225-206)
- Illumination: 500-watts photo quality lighting for a brighter image (included)
- Top-loading 7" x 7" (18 x 18 cm) glass-covered copy area with adjustable cover to keep artwork flat and secure
- Dual cooling system and safety overload circuit keep copy cooler
- Lens: 200mm precision-ground optical glass
- Net Weight: 8 lbs.
- 5-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||225-090|