Robert Liberace is equally accomplished in drawing, painting, and sculpture. His work is inspired by the centuries of knowledge, skill, and elegance of the old masters. He works in a variety of mediums including pencil, chalk, pen and ink, watercolor, and oil. In the February 2006 issue of The Artists' Magazine Rob was selected as one of the top 20 artists under the age of forty.
Rob's New Figure Painting set features the following brushes:
- 1 ea White Bristle Glaze/Varnish 2½"
- 3 ea Silverstone White Bristle Round 1
- 3 ea Silverstone White Bristle Filbert 2
- 2 ea Silverstone White Bristle Filbert 4
- 2 ea Silverstone White Bristle Filbert 6
- 1 ea Silverstone White Bristle Filbert 8
- 2 ea Renaissance Red Sable Cat's Tongue 2
- 2 ea Renaissance Red Sable Cat's Tongue 4
- 1 ea Renaissance Red Sable Cat's Tongue 6
- 2 ea Bristlon Stiff White Synthetic Filbert 0
- 2 ea Bristlon Stiff White Synthetic Filbert 1
- 1 ea Badger Hair Spalter Blender 2"