The Super Prism is perfectly designed for the professional artist or crafter who desires excellent image clarity and accuracy. Featuring two lenses: the Super Lens (240 mm) is a three-element color-corrected lens for extra sharp images from challenging originals, such as photographs or highly detailed designs. This precision-ground lens offers enlargement from 3x to 20x the original size. The accessory lens adds reduction capabilities down to 80%. Illuminated by two 250-watt photo bulbs (included) for a whiter and brighter image. An exclusive 7" x 7" glass top-loading copy area with removable cover accommodates all copy including books and 3-D objects. Fan cooled and thermally protected to keep originals cooler and protected. 5-year warranty. Made in the U.S.A.
- Top-loading 7" x 7" (18 x 18 cm) glass-covered copy area with adjustable cover to keep artwork flat and secure
- Enlarges artwork and 3-D objects up to 20 times the original size
- Included accessory lens extends range down to 80% reduction
- Vertical projection of 80% reduction up to 3½ times enlargement onto a tabletop with accessory Prism Table Stand, #225-206, (accessory lens included with projector must be used with this stand)
- Features Super Lens: 240mm f/4.5, 3-element color-corrected, precision-ground lens for extra sharp images
- Illumination: 500-watts photo quality lighting for a brighter image
- Dual cooling system and safety overload circuit keep copy cooler
- Net Weight: 9 lbs
- 5-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||225-190|