Alvin Translucent Cutting Mat 24x36
List Price: $98.95 Plaza Price: $69.27 You Save: $29.68
Out of stock
Our best price. This item is currently offered at the lowest possible price. No additional discounts can be applied.
Alvin cutting mats are professional quality for all kinds of graphic arts, hobby, craft, shop and industrial applications. These self-healing and reversible cutting mats are 3mm thick and extra durable. Made from a unique composite vinyl material designed for both rotary blades and straight utility blades, they provide a long-lasting, non-glare surface that can be cut and slashed constantly without showing marks or cutting lines. Can also be used as a desk blotter or general-purpose work mat.
- Color: Translucent with printed grid on one side. Perfect for use with lightboxes and other see-through applications.
- Size: 24" x 36".
- Self-healing, reversible, non-glare surface is 3mm thick and extra durable.
- Designed for both rotary knives and straight utility knives. Will not dull blades.
- Printed grid pattern includes guide lines for 45 and 60 degree angles and 1/2" grid lines.
- All four edges are fully numbered and graduated with 1/8" hash marks that extend beyond the zero base line for convenience.
- Non-stick surface is impervious to abrasions and liquid spills.
|Size||24" x 36"|
|Manufacturer's Part Number||TM2236|
|Store Availability||Baltimore, MD, Rockville, MD, Towson, MD, Philadelphia, PA, Fairfax, VA|
Write Your Own Review