Princeton 6100 Summit
Princeton Series 6100 Brushes feature synthetic bristle hairs, which are interlocked for resilience and control. Silver ferrules with green handles.
- Round: Paint details and outlines; thin to thick lines. An all purpose brush.
- Flat: Make sweeping strokes to lay in large areas of color such as sky or foreground.
- Bright: Produces short crisp strokes; control detail and place color accurately.
- Filbert: Combine the advantages of flat and round; blend and place color precisely.
- Angle Bright: Paint with both sharply defined edges and contrasting soft shaded areas, such as foliage.
- Fan: Smooth and blend colors; for special effects and textures such a grass, trees and shrubbery