Architectural Tracing Paper Rolls

Yellow Architectural Tracing Paper Rolls

Architectural tracing rolls (also known as bum wad) are excellent with pencil, and are very good with inks and markers. These lightweight paper rolls have a fine surface texture and are used widely by architects, designers, engineers and students. Perfect for idea sketching, preliminary detail drawing, quick roughs, etc. Satisfactory for reproducing copies when required.

10 Item(s)

Items 10 out of 10

List Grid


List price

Plaza price